One of our most popular courses, the solo diver program teaches experienced
recreational divers how to safely dive independently of a dive buddy or
strengthen your buddy team skills. The course stresses on proper dive
planning, personal limitations, accident prevention as well as the benefits,
hazards, and proper procedures for diving solo. You will also learn the
additional equipment that is required for solo diving including it's proper
usage and assembly. This is the prefect course for underwater photography
and underwater video divers as well as anyone who cannot be sure of having
an attentive buddy at all times.
- Read the Solo Diving Manual and answer the Quick Quiz
questions before the seminar.
- Attend the Solo Diver Seminar, where we will review the Quick
Quiz and discuss the skills, equipment and planning involved in
- Do two open water dives where you will practice the skills. Expect
to do one dive with a pony bottle and one with double tanks supplied
as part of the class.
- Upon successful completion you will recieve SDI Solo Diver certification.
- Minimum age:21
- Advanced & Rescue Cetification
- Complete Medical and Release forms
$150 + Book
Call 724 869-1989