|Rescue training expands
your knowledge of diving, increases your level of diving skill, and teaches you
how to prevent diving problems. Rescue Diver certification is also an important
prerequisite for the Master Diver and Divemaster rating. Most importantly,
rescue training can help you save lives and increase safety by preparing you to
respond properly to diving problems and emergencies.
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- Watch the video, read the
Rescue Diver manual
and complete the knowledge review
before the rescue seminar.
It is important that you be well prepared but don't worry if there is
anything that you don't understand. We'll go over all the details and
answer your question during the seminar.
- Attend the evening seminar. Be sure to bring everything
in your packet. We will review the knowledge review, answer your questions,
and guide you through practical applications to prepare you for your
dives. There will be a written exam at the conclusion of the seminar.
- Participate in two days of rescue diving training exercises at a local lake. Plan on
beginning at 9:30 AM and finishing around 3:30 PM both days
- Age: Minimum 15 years.
- Certification: PADI Advanced Open Water,
NAUI Advanced Scuba Diver or equivalent.
- First Aid/CPR
- contact us about our next class if needed
Call 724 869-1989 or email